Monday, October 12, 2009

Nike Air : Nike Air Monarch III


These shoes are great and peltz attention to the customer is personal and straightforward. they kept in contact the whole time thru email. the shoes were delivered on time and i am very satisfied with the product and the condition it arrived in.

This is the second time I have purchased this shoe. I tried it first about 3 yrs ago, actually stumbled onto them. They are made for wide feet like mine 4x and in size 13.I am also a large man and my feet would tire quickly. Over the years I accumulated lots of sneakers that were not doing the job sustaining my size and not tiring my feet. They conform to your feet rather nicely are very comfortable and your feet don't feel tired. They are designed for for what I mainly use them for to work outside and walking with the wife. I own 2 pairs black(for work etc) and white for going out in public. When my first pair wore out I ordered another and will continue this as these shoes are my answer to what my feet needed. If you have large wide feet and have accumulated countless sneakers that looked and felt good when you first bought them to only get uncomfortable after a short period and are still looking for a special sneaker, then you have to try yhis Air Monarch III. This shoe will be the last you will buy and stick to when you wear it out.

No comments:

My Blog List